Agro Standard Control Ltda.
Quality Control and Pre-shipment Inspections of fresh fruit and vegetables for export / SERVICES
Quality Control and Pre Shipment Inspections Fresh Fruit / SERVICES
Agro Standard Control Ltda. was set up in 1990 (in Chile) to monitor the quality of exports and provide checks services for the benefit of importers across the world.
Inspections of fruit and vegetables for export, are normally carried out 24 - 48 or 72 hours before departure, previous to shipment by a team of post harvest experts who assess the fruit's external quality, packaging and weight of consignments as well as internal fruit quality, internal damage, etc
When the lot fruit is in cold storage, there we take samples, we check quality according to the requirements of market and customer.
The inspector make a report and he take digital photos of the fruit and very soon we send the report by e-mail to our customer.
The parameters, analysis and checkups more common in fresh fruit and vegetables for export are :
In Apples, Plums, Peaches, Nectarines, Pears
- Color intensity = Extrafancy, Fancy, Premium, Super, Choice, etc.
- Color covering = Percentage on the fruit
- Size = Diameter
- Total Damages = Scar, Injury, Bruising, Dehydratation, Sunburn, Wounded, Spot, Scab, etc..
- Ripeness = % Brix (soluble solid), Hardness (in pound), Flavor, Acid, Sweet
- Net Weight boxes
- Internal damages = Very important in stonefruit (plums, etc)
- Bitter pit = Important in Apples
There are much other analysis in fresh fruit, depending on the kind of fruit.
In Table Grapes the analysis are:
- N° Bunches / Box
- N° PolyBag / box or Package/box
- N° Bunches / Polybag
- Net Weight / boxes
- Minimum and maximum weight bunches / boxes
- Sugar =% Brix (soluble solid)
- Color bunches = According to variety, Green, Yelow, Milk, Amber, Pink light, Dark red, etc..
- Size Berries =( in milimeters) Extra Large, Large, Medium, etc..
- Total Damages = Water berries, Injury, Scar, Sprayburn, Berries Shriveled, Skin breakdown, Dehydrated Berries, Dehydrated Stem, Dehydrated Capstem, Sunburn, Bunch thin, Bunch, Straggly, Bunch Tight, Russet, Mechanical damage, Damage by Insect
- % Shattered / boxes
The color in table grapes is very important, for example, for Red Globe grapes in Taiwan the consumer prefer pink light color and for the same grape in Korea the market prefer dark color for Red Globe grape.
Digital photos in pre-shipment inspections Fresh Fruit :
Digital Photos about our Inspections of Fresh Fruit
If you are interested in our services, contact us to E-MAIL : email@example.com
© Copyright Agro Standard Control Ltda - 21-07-2002